Covid-19 Practice Procedures
You will notice some changes on your next visit to the practice. These are in place to help protect patients and staff.
- We will be operating a locked door policy manned by a staff member
- Please hand over your signed consent for treatment form
- Please arrive by yourself, if possible, and leave coats and bags in your car.
- There will be hand sanitiser available for use before entering the surgery
- Staff will not shake your hand
- If you show symptoms after booking the appointment, please contact the practice by phone to reschedule
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
- Remember to check the screening questions and risk assessment before attending
- Payment, if applicable, will only preferably be taken by card
- Social distancing should be observed at all times except when in the surgery
- If you are vulnerable, shielded or someone in your household is, please consider if your appointment could be delayed to a safer time
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days of your appointment please let us know.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and extra cleaning procedures which may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment(s).
Thank you for all your patience.
Whiteley Dental Practice